Who were the original inhabitants of Goa? The tribals maybe? We don't know. What we do know is The Tribal food trail in Canacona gives us an insight into what goes behind the secret recipes passed from generations, and into the making of this extraordinary place :)
We are so used to the the modern day technology that is dependent on electricity and plastic, it is hard to imagine how one can run a kitchen using natural resources. Be amazed by the delectable cuisine prepared specially to take you back to the roots of how Goan food originated.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Trail
- First Aid Kit
- Soul Travelling Goodies
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Visit to Mallikarjun Temple
- Tribal Home Visit and Cooking Demo
- Lunch at a Tribal Home
- Visit to Baskaa
- Tribal Food and Culture