Tired of the urban routine? Step into the shoes of the tribals of Canacona. A village at the southern end of Goa, the culture and practices have been passed on generation to generation till this day. Picture cooking and living without modern amenities. Wood instead of LPG, grinding stones instead of mixers and indigenous methods of cooking.
We are so used to the the modern day technology that is dependent on electricity and plastic, it is hard to imagine how one can run a kitchen using natural resources. Be amazed by the delectable cuisine prepared specially to take you back to the roots of how Goan food originated.
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Margao and Panjim
- Guided Trail
- First Aid Kit
- Soul Travelling Goodies
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Visit to Mallikarjun Temple
- Tribal Home Visit and Cooking Demo
- Lunch at a Tribal Home
- Visit to Baskaa
- Visit to a prominent Village House
- Naagdo Betaal and Hero Stones of Canacona
07.30 AM - Departure from Panjim
08.30 AM - Departure from Margao
09.15 AM - Arrival in Cancona
01.30 PM - Lunch
04.00 PM - Departure from Canacona
The Pickup points are as below :
Panaji - Patto Plaza, Opposite Navtara Hotel ( 07.30 AM )
Map Location : https://goo.gl/maps/1c2F3XdKDHXMxXNE6
Margao - KTC Bus Stand, Opposite Paolo Travels ( 08.30 AM )
Map Location : https://goo.gl/maps/8eNKC8nbsrHG3tV27