Let us take you to one of the most beautiful islands of Goa - Chorao, one that has been known for its bounties of nature and some unique culinary secrets that the island has been hiding. The island itself has a rich culinary history - Did you know that the island produced one of the best cheeses in Goa once upon a time?
On this experience, we get on a journey to discover the unseen culinary scene of Goa through a visit to a local family and an introduction to dishes not usually found at any restaurant/cafe in Goa!
The experience will cover a series of cooking demonstrations with the local islanders themselves and we sit down together with the locals for a lunch experience like no other!
What is included in the tour
- Guided Trail
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Aprons & Cooking Equipment
What is NOT included in the tour
- Bottled Water
- Personal Expenses & Medications
- Extra Portions Beyond the Inclusions
- Discover the Culinary Side of the Largest Island of Goa
- Get Introduced to Some Tasty Secrets of Goan Cuisine
- Get Cooking 3-4 Dishes with the Islanders
- Sit Down for an Exquisite Spread of Goan Food
- Authentic Goan Lunch
- Interesting Stories by Locals
- Arrival at Chodna Ferry Terminal
- Ferry Ride to the Island
- Kulaghar (Plantation) Tour
- Welcome Drink
- Cooking Demonstration