Aldona is the most beautiful village in the world? How often do you hear the whole village saying that? Wherever you go in the village and whoever you spoke to – you would hear only one thing – It is the most beautiful village in the world. Asking them, how many villages have you been to is not a valid question. They are simply in love with their village!
There are some very interesting stories that we uncover in this trail - one of how a celebrated educationist was honoured with a statue in the center of the village square, The Sao Tome church built in 1596 CE on a plateau next to Mapusa river, The Bridges of Aldona and the Corjuem Fort. A visit to a prominent house is the village is also a part of the trail
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Transport from Margao & Panjim
- A drink at a local Tavern
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Teen Maanos
- The Bridges of Aldona
- Sao Tome Church
- Visit to a Prominent House in the Village
- Corjuem Fort