Aldona is the most beautiful village in the world? How often do you hear the whole village saying that? Wherever you go in the village and whoever you spoke to – you would hear only one thing – It is the most beautiful village in the world. Asking them, how many villages have you been to is not a valid question. They are simply in love with their village!
There are some very interesting stories that we uncover in this trail - one of how a celebrated educationist was honoured with a statue in the center of the village square, The Sao Tome church built in 1596 CE on a plateau next to Mapusa river, The Bridges of Aldona and the Corjuem Fort. A visit to a prominent house is the village is also a part of the trail
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, etc.
- TO and FRO and internal transport
- Unleash what into the making of the most beautiful village in the world
- Learn about how a celebrated educationist was honored in the city square
- Find out why the Sao Tome Church, one of the earliest in North Goa, celebrates a feast of the robbers
- The Mighty Corjuem Fort that stood the test of time is a delight to explore
- Feel the bliss at Teen Maanos with one of the most beautiful sunsets ever
- Visit to a historic and prominent house in the village with amazing stories and local snacks