In Goa, we take our drinking seriously, but it's all about the fun spots, the lively people, and setting the perfect mood. Forget the media's portrayal of us perpetually sprawled on the beach with beer after beer—we're much more sophisticated in our love for booze, cherishing the legacy of our iconic drinking spots.
Picture this: turn-of-the-century taverns standing strong, where many a Goenkar has nursed both broken hearts and dreams. The creaky door of your regular joint opens to familiar faces with raised glasses, the air filled with the tantalizing smell of food, and old songs playing on the radio. Let the comfort of the tavern, its people, and the booze wash over you like a refreshing tonic.
But wait, there's more! Venture into swanky underground bars with dim lights and music that hits just the right notes. It's the kind of magic that lets you get comfortably numb, lose yourself in the moment, strike up a conversation with a stranger about life, and magically find a solution to your problems.
And for a touch of class, step into heritage homes that have thrown open their lavish interiors. Here, there's an equal demand for world-class brands and our beloved local feni. Because, you see, Goans not only love their 'cop' (booze), but we sure as hell know how to have a blast while enjoying it! Cheers to the good times in the sunshine state!
What is included in the tour
- 1 drink per Tavern (Pub) - Total of 5 Taverns
- Authentic Goan Snacks
- Different types of cocktails
- Feni tasting adventure with 3 distinct types
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals/beverage/services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any charges for cameras, etc.
- Personal expenses
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Visit the birthplace where Tavern Culture began in Goa
- A One of a kind experience where you get to try local alcohol at various Taverns in the Oldest Locality in Panjim
- Visiting a new age tavern where you get to taste a local cocktail having a base of Feni
- Tasting Goa's Favourite Rice Beer
- Celebrate the spirit of Goa with a Coconut base cocktail at one of Goa's most happening Bistros
- Make your own Feni cocktail at a bar
- Visit to the most infamous bars in Goa
- Mary Immaculate Church
- Have a unique beer drink at one of the local bars
- Snacks and cocktails