Cities are built in layers. Often the past and the future coexist. There are vestiges of the era gone by and fragments of the one to come. An old signboard and a new graffiti, the grand old tree and an emerging sapling, an old timers tale and a tourist's first impression - all contribute to the city's kaleidoscopic narrative. As we walk this trail around the heart of Panjim City collecting these clues we shall piece together our own city tale. We shall plot whimsical maps, do quirky surveys, make chalk drawings and "read" and "write" the city - finding clues and leaving some behind.
The Trail will be led by Vishal Rawlley, who has worked extensively in the creative and digital field. He has also documented the signages and professions of the city.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Trail in the City
- Soul Travelling Goodies
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc
- Learn about the city's history, ecology and culture
- Muse about its planning aspects and futuristic developments
- This shall be an interactive walk with exciting activities - for people who like to wonder, to draw, to scribble to walk and talk.