The Goan houses have their own charm - People have often misrepresented the architecture as being Portuguese architecture - but there is so much more to Goa than that. Each one of them has a story to tell - the reasons they were built the way they were, the rains they have witnessed and of course , the stories that took place there. We venture on a unique mission with our series on Houses of Goa - to decode these secrets.
In this trail, we will visit Prominent houses in the village, and discuss the stories about the houses. It will include transport , along with breakfast. Lunch will take place in the village at a house. Apart from the houses, there will be stories about the village - It's Making, Visit to the prominent places and local stories.
What is included in the tour
- Curated Trail
- Goan Lunch
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid Kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Making Of Canacona
- Visit to prominent Houses in the village
- Visit to Mallikarjun Temple
- Visit to Naagdo Betal
- 07.30 AM - Leave from Panaji ( Heera Petrol Pump, Opposite KTC Bus Stand)
- 08.30 AM - Leave from Margao ( Varun Beverages Limited ( Arlem Circle )
- 12.45 PM - Lunch
- 3.30 PM - Leave from Canacona and Return