The undiscovered part of Goa is a box of treasures - a paradise that many seek but only a few can experience. In the hinterlands of Goa, you will come across the village of Valpoi - protected by one of the most unique temples in the country. As you meet the villagers and explore their way of life - occupations, lifestyle, culinary delights and folk culture- an experience so close to nature that one can only dream of.
The day in the village begins by paying homage at the village temple and by getting introduced to this remote location. We then meet the village families and get introduced to their folk songs and food techniques - Ovoyo, Dhavlyo, Dhalo, Morulo and much more. The villagers then help us experience the true sense of their lives - giving us a peek into the delicious meal which are local to these areas and making us feel at home.
This experience was recently featured on Zee Zest Tv Show 'Goan Gullies' with Rocky & Mayur.
What is included in the tour
- Local Breakfast
- All entry fees and Permissions
- Goan meal prepared by the villagers
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- Arrangements and Ambassador to accompany.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Visit to one of a kind Lord Brahma's Temple. (There are only 3 temples of Lord Brahma in India)
- Trek to a waterfall for 10min and enjoy a serene Waterfall
- Visit a Local House in Valpoi to witness a one of a kind cooking experience
- Try local Goan Feni made by the hosts
- Walk in the village with a local villager to know various types of trees and plants
- Lunch experience
- Meet at Sakhali PHC
- Brahmakarmali Temple
- Trek to waterfall to enjoy the waterfall
- Harmalkar House for welcome drink (Feni/Kokum)
- Cooking Demo of Donne/Patolyo
- walk in the neighbourhood
- Lunch at Harmalkar House