Vasco-da-Gama is a city of many faces - and it never fails to surprise you. Try to uncover all the hidden stories and secrets of this gem with The Vasco City Walk by Soul Travelling.
"You will be taken on a medium-paced walk for 2 hours with an average of 10-15 stops at regular intervals. In these stops, cover the important landmarks and monuments of the area, talk about their history, cultural significance, and other trivia. Also munch on some local snacks!
The walk is for tourists as well as locals
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Snacks / Breakfast
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- "Live fishing occupation
- Vasco Clock Tower"
- St Andrew's church
- Saptah festivities
- Vasco market
- First casino in Asia
Things to know
- Please cooperate with the tour expert to maintain time and decorum
- This activity is suitable for people above the age of 10 years
- Usage of any recording device is strictly prohibited
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders
- The guide is a local expert with in-depth knowledge and insight.
Recommended Backpack Essentials
- Medication (if any)
- Comfortable shoes