From the times of tobacco trade to minting of coins and that special connection to down South - Panaji has it all. With special focus on Fontainhas area ( The Latin Quarter Of Panaji ), we discover the Making of Panaji . We get to understand how ‘Nova Goa’ developed as the new capital city after Old Goa was attacked by plague. We listen to stories about The Adilshah Palace, Our Lady of Immaculate Conception Church, St Sebastian Chapel, The Art Galleries and these beautiful narrow lanes bearing hallmarks of the long Portuguese regime in Goa- Stories that will make you fall in love with this beautiful place!
This trail is for locals as well as tourists! :)
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Soul Travelling Goodies
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- The Latin Quarters
- Mint House
- St Sebastian Church
- Our Lady Of Immaculate Conception Church
- Adil Shah Palace