Did you know The Hot and Happening party belt of Goa has a sober side left undiscovered for so long? Candolim is full of beautiful houses, churches, fishing activities, farming and tales to tell that have been overwhelmed by the modern Pubs. It was the epicentre of Pinto revolt against the Portuguese rule and also happens to be the birthplace of Abbe Faria, one of the Legends that Goa has given birth to.
The neighbouring village of Siquerim has its own claims to fame - the Majestic Aguada Fort, Siquerim Church and a place that connects Goa to World War 2.
Join us as we take you behind the scene in the extraordinary villages of Candolim and Siquerim. This trail is in collaboration with Rodrigues Ancestral Home as you see Candolim in a different light!
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Visit to Rodrigues Ancestral Home
- Fishing activities in the Village
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- TO and FRO Transport
- Discover the serene side of the hot and happening Party Capital of Goa
- Enjoy a Indo - Portuguese house visit accompanied by warm local breakfast
- Get to know the legends of the village - a failed revolt with a tragic end and a master of hypnotism who made it to global fame
- Dig out the hidden stories of one of Goa's most prominent Aguada Fort
- Find out how Goa was connected to the World War 2
- Visit the Sinquerim church and delve into its fascinating architecture
- A thrilling boat ride in Mandovi river to the Aguada Jail