Rachol Village Walk takes you on a beautiful journey in the village of Rachol, situated on the banks of river Zuari. The lush green fields and the beautiful monuments take your breath away.
We explore the remains of what was a fortress in days gone by, and visit the Rachol Seminary , learning about this glorious monument and the people who developed it. We are then greeted with the smell of freshly baked bread, and discover the process behind this when we visit a local bakery. Stories about Our Lady Of Snows, the oldest church of South Goa, are also included in this visit.
The walk is for tourists as well as locals.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Drinking Water Filling stations
- All Entry Fees and Permissions
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Bottled Drinking Water
- Personal Expenses and Medication
- The Making of Rachol and the fall of the Fort
- First Seminary in Asia and its mysteries
- The Trade hub of the village by the Zuari
- Experience the life of a local Baker