Rachol Village Walk takes you on a beautiful journey in the village of Rachol, situated on the banks of river Zuari. The lush green fields and the beautiful monuments take your breath away
We explore the remains of what was a fortress in days gone by, and visit the Rachol Seminary , learning about this glorious monument and the people who developed it. We are then greeted with the smell of freshly baked bread, and discover the process behind this when we visit a local bakery. Stories about Our Lady Of Snows, the oldest church of South Goa, are also included in this visit.
The walk is for tourists as well as locals.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Snacks / Breakfast
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Things to know
- Please cooperate with the tour expert to maintain time and decorum
- This activity is suitable for people above the age of 10 years
- Usage of any recording device is strictly prohibited
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders
- The guide is a local expert with in-depth knowledge and insight.
Recommended Backpack Essentials
- Medication (if any)
- Comfortable shoes