Experience is a great teacher, and here we do it with the best - people who have been a part of this place since as long as they can remember! They have carved out a niche for themselves in their respective fields. These experts come around to show you their backyards :)
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Snacks / Breakfast
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- That Tallulah D’Silva has won several awards for her work and even been a speaker for a TEDx event fades in comparison to her other achievements as a passionate environmentalist and architect — and a catalyst for change.From working on initiatives such as the ‘Kids for Tigers’ project, Global Shapers; powering urban interventions such as NoMoZo, Black Spot Fixes and, now, the Travelling Dome; to even developing ecological projects such as the EcoLoo and bio-remediation systems, D’Silva’s life as an architect is as unique as it gets. This time around, we get a chance to peak into the unknown stories behind the Salt Pans of Raibandar with Tallulah, and we are sure it will be an extraordinary march.
Things to know
- Please cooperate with the tour expert to maintain time and decorum
- This activity is suitable for people above the age of 10 years
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders
- The guide is a local expert with in-depth knowledge and insight.
Recommended Backpack Essentials
- Medication (if any)
- Comfortable shoes