Set on the outskirts of modern-day Margao, Comba is famous some well-known temples and educational institutions.
Lose yourself in the hidden lanes of Comba with The Untold Mysteries of Comba organized by Soul Travelling.
You will be taken on a medium-paced walk for 2 hours with an average of 10-15 stops at regular intervals.
Cover the important landmarks and monuments of the area, talk about their history, cultural significance, and other trivia. Also, have lively discussions with locals and conduct visits of architecturally-rich homes, some of which date over 250+ years.
End the walk with a local snack and a group picture.
The walk is for tourists as well as locals :)
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Snacks / Breakfast
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- "Visit to 200 year old house
- Making of Pao
- Making of Comba
- Cultural significance
- Dindi festivities
- Pioneers of education
Things to know
- Please cooperate with the tour expert to maintain time and decorum
- This activity is suitable for people above the age of 10 years
- Usage of any recording device is strictly prohibited
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders
- The guide is a local expert with in-depth knowledge and insight.
Recommended Backpack Essentials
- Medication (if any)
- Comfortable shoes