The Sacred Walk is a sneak-peak into the rich culture of Goa, and into the lives of people living it. We explore the village of Bandora with a local expert, walking through the untraced paths and listening to untold stories. We end with authentic snacks and loads of memories. The walking trail is for locals as well as tourists!
A surprise awaits us at the end of this fulfilling walk. The walk is for tourists as well as locals :
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Snacks / Breakfast
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Mahalaxmi and Nagueshi Temple
- Saundekar palace
- Jain Basadi
- Hero Stones and Baara jaan stones
- Authentic local food
- Making of Idols
- Preparation and tasting of local savories
- Story of Gadhyagaal "
Things to know
- Please cooperate with the tour expert to maintain time and decorum
- This activity is suitable for people above the age of 10 years
- Usage of any recording device is strictly prohibited
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders
- The guide is a local expert with in-depth knowledge and insight.
Recommended Backpack Essentials
- Medication (if any)
- Comfortable shoes