Goons take their drinking seriously. It's all about the spots, the people, and the mood.
Unlike the media makes it seem—forever sprawled on the beach, guzzling beer after beer. We love our booze and we respect the legacy that our drinking spots hold for us. Of those we have many. The turn-of-the-century taverns that have been standing strong, helping many a Goenkars nurse broken hearts and dreams. The familiar fac-es with raised glasses that greet you as you open the creaky door to your regular joint. The smell of food in the air and old songs playing on the radio somewhere. You let the com-fort of the tavern, its people, and the booze wash over you like a tonic. Swanky underground bars next, with dim lights and blaring music. Wel-come to the magic that lets you get comfortably numb, lose yourself, talk with a stranger about life, and just like that find a solution to your problems. Then it's the heritage homes that have opened up their lavish interi-ors. Where there's equal demand for world-class brands as there is for local feni.
Goans we love our 'cop' and we sure as hell know how to enjoy it.
What is included in the tour
- First Aid / Medical kit
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.