The most interesting stories in any city are about how they developed - what professions started there, how people interacted and how the present day city was made. The signages of this city have been silent witnesses to these changing facets - businesses blooming, sudden fires, quarrels and happy events.
We present a trail around the facets of Panjim City - People and Places, Shops and Signages, Streets and graffiti, and much more.
The Trail will be led by Vishal Rawlley, who has worked extensively in the creative and digital field. He has also documented the signages and professions of the city.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Trail Through Fontainhas
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- Authentic Local Snacks
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Discussion about traditional professions of Panjim
- Meeting people who have worked in the city for the longest time
- Signage of Panjim and Stories about them