Murmagao is one place in Goa that is yet to be explored in its full glory, and we do just that on this exploration. We have some of the most interesting monuments on this trail - Japanese Garden, Old Custom House, Murmagao Port and Clock Tower to name a few. We also visit few of the most important locations - like the one where the treaty of Portuguese surrender to Indian Forces was signed.
The trail is led Tejas Pandit, young historian and a resident of the village. The trail is for locals as well as tourists. Snacks, Lunch and Transportation from Margao and Panaji is included.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Trail
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Japanese Garden - Fort Wall
- Murmagao Fort - Steps leading there
- Old Custom House
- Murmagao Port ( Pilot point)
- Vasco City ( Desterro Fort)
- Municipality ( Clock tower, Casino ruins, Swatantra Path)
- St Andrews Church / Dutch grave
- Chicalim Caves
- St Jacinto Island