This trail helps you discover the secrets behind the commercial Goan hub of Mapusa.
Add to it some delicious flavors of food the city has to offer, and you end up with an unforgettable experience.
The journey takes you deep into the cultural roots of this city, and the food helps you keep up the pace. You also have a visit to the amazing Mapusa Market included.
The walk is for tourists as well as locals!
What is included in the tour
- Local food Experiences
- Guided Tour across some of the oldest and the local food Joints around
- talk to the owners of these food joints
- Snacks or food served
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Food Of Mapusa
- St. Jerome Church
- Secrets of Mapusa
- Mapusa Market
- Traditional crafts
- Food street
- Story of Ernest Borges
- City origins
Things to know
- Please cooperate with the tour expert to maintain time and decorum
- This activity is suitable for people above the age of 10 years
- Usage of any recording device is strictly prohibited
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders
- The guide is a local expert with in-depth knowledge and insight.
Recommended Backpack Essentials
- Medication (if any)
- Comfortable shoes