Goa, known for having various cultures being harmoniously in such limited geography. The story of Goa changes pages from dyansty to another and each brought a layer of culture in terms in food, folks and architecture.
For this trail, we take you to three mosques, that don't only speak about the phase of unique Islamic architecture in Goa, but the coexistence that existed in folklores. And lot of stories from history books of Goa.
The trail will be conducted by Prajal Sakhardande, Historian and academician, who has written different books on Goan History including one on Muslim Heritage of Goa.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Trail
- Local Dinner
- Transport from Margao, Panjim and Ponda
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Safa Masjid, Ponda
- Surla Tar Mosque
- Namajgah , Bicholim.