Walking across some of the most beautiful villages in Goa, you will see these beautiful fields and you won't help pondering. Who made these fields? What was there before? What are wetlands? What is the role of these? What is the biodiversity of these fields? What do farmers grow? What happens when a field is filled up for construction? What is the role of these fields?
Get ready to get your hands dirty and mind soaked with knowledge, with the one and only Tallulah D'Silva.
That Tallulah D’Silva has won several awards for her work and even been a speaker for a TEDx event fades in comparison to her other achievements as a passionate environmentalist and architect — and a catalyst for change.From working on initiatives such as the ‘Kids for Tigers’ project, Global Shapers; powering urban interventions such as NoMoZo, Black Spot Fixes and, now, the Travelling Dome; to even developing ecological projects such as the EcoLoo and bio-remediation systems, D’Silva’s life as an architect is as unique as it gets.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Trail and Experience through the fields of Saligao
- Meeting student farmers
- Get your hands dirty in the field
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.