The Museum of Christian Art (MoCA) is located in one part of the Convent of Santa Monica – Asia’s first nunnery, built in the early 17th century. On the occasion of International Museum Day, join MoCA and Soul Travelling for a walk around the Convent and Church of Santa Monica while learning about its history, art and architecture. The journey also includes a visit to Our Lady Of Rosary Church and the St Augustine ruins
The walk will be led by Conservation Architect Noah Fernandes and Natasha Feranandes – Curator Museum of Christian Art.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Trail
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Interactive session with Nickson and Glen Fernandes of the Bico Family who were involved in the restoration of the artworks in the Church of Santa Monica.
Stories on :
- The Origin of Bebinca
- The lost bones of Queen Ketevan
- Kavi Art in Churches