Mundollchim kellim (the bananas from Moira) , one of the best-known bananas in Goa, are from Moira. The village also boasts of many other magnificent monuments. The trail uncovers the hidden treasures from different parts of the beautiful village. It's a journey into the past and back into the present, with stories ranging from plantations here to the chapel that was pushed back. From Music to one of the oldest clubs in Goa and the beautiful churches and temples of the village and a boat ride along the Maanos, we've got you covered!
The experience is for tourists as well as locals.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- TO and FRO Transport
- The village of Moira is known as the village of wise fools - find out the story behind this oxymoron
- The bananas of this village recently received the G.I Tag, so what's the secret behind disappearance from the village?
- A talented musician creates magic for you in one of the oldest club in Goa, and you won't help singing along
- A visit to the majestic Moira Church and the eco system next to it helps you understand the story of the development of this village
- We hop into a boat and check out amazing landscape this village is blessed with