Have you ever wondered what Christmas feels like in Goa? Well, it's all about the aroma of Christmas sweets, decorated and lit up homes and streets and lastly, crib preparation all around by the locals. Goa experiences the burst of light and one can soak in the exotic festive vibes in the air. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
Soul Travelling has curated a trail just for you! Come and experience the Goan way of celebrating Christmas. We walk you through the colourful lanes of "Rua de Natal" in Panjim. Need some music to your ears? Listen and jam along to the sounds of Carols. Observe the eye captivating decoration and how the crib has been put together by the hands of the locals. If you feel chilly, do not worry, you shall be treated with some Goan Christmas delicacies at a local bakery along with a special wine that'll keep you warm. That's not it! We will take you on a local home visit with which you will indulge in stories of the Local Goan families and their tales and stories on Christmas.
Finally, Christmas is about giving, We conclude with giving up your worries as we share with you to let in the Love, Peace, Joy & Hope of Christmas
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour
- Soul Travelling goodies
- All entry fees and permissions
- All that's mentioned in the highlights
What is NOT included in the tour
- Bottled drinking water
- Personal expenses
- Additional time beyond the standard duration
- Carol singing with a local choir.
- Immaculate Conception Church.
- Tasting local Goan Christmas sweets at one of Panjim's Oldest Bakeries
- Walk Through "Rua de Natal" in Fontainhas
- Christmas tree decoration at a local Indo-Portuguese Home
- Christmas Wine Tasting
- Goan Christmas stories shared by locals
- Lots of surprises ;)