A tall mug of a Goan Spirit is set down before you. Beads of water collect all over the surface.
You trace a line and revel in the cold that tickles your finger
What is included in the tour
- Guided Tour of how the Spirits are made
- Experts from the food and the beverage industry
- Snacks that blend with the taste of the drink
- Soul Travelling Goodies
- First Aid / Medical kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Tour of the Factory / Plant where these drinks are made
A chance to meet the Expert in the making
Things to know
- Please cooperate with the tour expert to maintain time and decorum
- This activity is suitable for people above the age of 10 years
- Usage of any recording device is strictly prohibited
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders
- The guide is a local expert with in-depth knowledge and insight.
Recommended Backpack Essentials
- Medication (if any)
- Comfortable shoes